Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Haircut by another missionary

February 23, 2015

I don't have a ton of time, so here are the highlights:

The pictures I'm including this week made me laugh so hard.

We did a fast for one of the investigators some other missionaries have, and it was awesome. He is having a hard time quitting smoking, so whenever I thought about how badly I wanted food, I thought of how badly he's going to want a cigarette but that he, like me with food, will have to just fight that desire. It made it a much more powerful fast.

Sometimes agency is frustrating, like when people don't come to church. Or when I slack and don't do a whole lot of finding when we have next to zero investigators. I'll do better this week.

I got a haircut by another missionary, and it was his first time (I have a lot of blind faith or something).  It turned out pretty good given the circumstances.



My (ridiculous) haircut selfie


 Our stereotypical Hispanic family pic.

 Artwork at the Valentine's Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment