Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Staying in Greeley

February 17, 2015

For this next transfer I will be staying in Greeley with Elder De Leon. It should be pretty alright. I think I can describe my relationship with De Leon like this: from January 22 to February 1, he/we used 1000 text messages and approximately 1800 minutes of talking, and I didn't have the phone the majority of the time, if you get my drift. So yeah, he likes talking to people that aren't me a lot, but at least I get to practice listening and understanding Spanish. I've noticed I'm a lot better at eavesdropping now since he probably assumes I don't understand anything. Not entirely true.

I was incredibly frustrated this week with Spanish since no one could explain to me why a certain thing was said the way it was, so after much digging through the internet, I found part of my answer in an online document for a Spanish class. Spanish 406 to be exact. That made me feel a little better, but I'm still frustrated.

The craziness for this week comes from one of the recent converts in our ward hiring a gangster in Mexico to beat up someone who used to bully him. We're still working on that one.


Because of postal problems, write letters and packages to me the same but with "CO Fort Collins Mission" before everything else, so:
Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Elder Kennon Bacon
500 Hillspire Drive
Windsor, CO 80550

I hope you all had a wonderful Single's Awareness Day! Let's just say it was not the best thing for me to go to a ward Valentine's Day party where a lot of quite attractive less actives showed up. Kind of rough with the girl trunkiness and all, but whatever, only like 18 months more. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment