Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Monday, May 4, 2015

Sick...

April 13, 2015

My companion and one other missionary were sick this week, and I think I might be getting it now too. It's just losing your voice and ability to sing well for like a week, so no biggie. I also lost between 7 and 10 lbs this week due to waking up late, missing breakfasts a lot, not having any member dinners this week because of conference the week before, and probably other factors. So...yay, back down to around 152. We weren't able to have another lesson with the Ostos family, and Kilver, Bingham's investigator he passed onto us, wasn't able to make it to church. He still has a bap date for the 25th of April. Thank you for all of the love and support and birthday gifts.

Here are the pics of the Ostos family (me, Gaspar, PeƱaranda , and Ramirez) and a last minute photo of me and my comp, PeƱaranda.





No comments:

Post a Comment