Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Monday, December 1, 2014

Staying in Loveland for 6 more weeks.

November 24, 2014

I don't have a lot of time, and this week wasn't incredibly eventful, but here we go:

We have transfers this Tuesday, and I'll be staying with Elder Farnsworth in Loveland for 6 more weeks. We are also going to start a fast from speaking English then...so wish me luck and send your prayers for that. Also, I'm glad I'm with him as opposed to the other 4 guys in my MTC district that are all training each other...

We had zone meeting this week, and that went well. There were a lot of great lessons learned from that.

We had an awesome dinner lesson with a member family last night, from which we got 3 referrals, more than we've gotten in an entire lesson thus far. 

That's really all I have this week, so I apologize. I hope you all had a great week, and talk to you all next week.


A dragon statue carved directly from a tree.


An awesome bidet in a member's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment