Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Monday, March 23, 2015

Hitching a ride from a 12 year old

March 23, 2015

Not a lot of time. The most ghetto thing we did this week was hitch a ride from a 12 year old kid on his 4-wheeler in a trailer park to where the other elders were so that we could get a ton of bibles and BOMs. I gave him $5, told him to wait for us, and then his mom drove up and started chewing him out for leaving and saying he didn't have gas, so he left us. 

We visit a lot of families with a ton of kids, like the pic shows. It's hard to get them to church. Only one more week this transfer, so that's exciting. I need some sort of change. Sorry this isn't exciting, I don't have a lot to say.


(Is it just me or is the little kid in his underwear?  I seem to remember 
some little Bacon boys who did that years ago...)

No comments:

Post a Comment