Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Monday, March 30, 2015

Staying in Greeley

March 30, 2015

Transfer doctrine: I'm staying here in Greeley, but with Elder Peñeranda, the old zone leader. I'm really excited. We're losing Elder Bingham, De Leon, and Zavala, but we're getting Ramirez, Farnsworth, my trainer, and Gaspar de Alba, my old mtc comp. It's going to be a crazy transfer. I'm really really excited though about the changes. Also, since Elder Farnsworth and I have the same birthday and Elder Peñeranda is the day after, we are no doubt going to have some massive General Conference Birthday celebration. 

The low point of this week was getting locked out of our car because one elder left the keys in trunk. The two hour wait wasn't so bad though since we were playing FIFA 15 with an investigator. For the record, I won 5-5 with 4-2 in penalties and 3-2 against Elder Bingham, right as the XBOX fell and the disc got scratched beyond repair...which was the 2nd low point of the week. Fortunately calling the people to come open our car for us was under warranty, so we didn't have to pay the $40 fee. I have a ton of pics this week, so hopefully that tells more of the story.

A lot of these are just crazy pics that didn't turn out as intended, but I'll send them anyway. 



Another pic with some of the Stevens family.


All of the missionaries and the Hernandez family. The one on the far left is my old companion and the one to the right of me is my new companion.


Que guapo, no? Bingham y yo


Elder Azzarella, Angie, and Melody...no filter


Angie and I

No comments:

Post a Comment