Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Setbacks and Rejuvenation

October 6, 2015


Sorry I didn't send this out yesterday. Thank heaven for mormon.org time.


I have some good news, and I have some bad news. The good news is thatMisiel is still planning on being baptized. The bad news is that thedate was moved to November 14th since our branch president didn't feel
comfortable with it being so soon, and there's a chance I won't beable to attend it if I get transferred. We'll see what happens thoughin the next 3 weeks of this transfer.


I have to say that this was the best general conference that I've ever
seen. I'm not just saying that because I feel the need to say that
every year or because I'm a missionary; this really was the best one
in my opinion that I've ever seen. So many, incredibly good talks. I
loved the emphasis of going from wherever we are and taking steps in
the right direction towards our heavenly parents' outstretched arms.
Like this week when I accidentally broke the word of wisdom twice. I'm
pretty sure a cake that I had a bite of had coffee in it, and those
sparkling ice drinks from Costco apparently have green tea extract in
them. It was accidental consumption though, so I think I'm good.
The weather just got really cold this week all of the sudden. From
like 90 to 50. It was nice the first day, but now I'm starting to miss
the warmth. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle a winter in Yuma,
since it can get to -10 plus windchill for weeks at a time. I don't
have a lot to say this week, so this will have to offset my longer
emails the previous 2 weeks.



Madeline and Will. I was following his lead on the faces.


Irony. (it's water)


Conference with members


Again

So cute

4 years old and using the duck face

No comments:

Post a Comment