Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Friday, June 5, 2015

April 27, 2015

I don't have a lot to say, so I'm going to apologize now.

Kilver, who had the bap date last Sunday, didn't answer any of our texts this week and didn't come to church despite the rain that would have made his work cancelled. The Ostos family is doing well,  though they are still going to their church and haven't accepted the invitation to come with us. We'll invite them to our Mother's Day activity on Saturday and see if they show up. The weather this week has been a reflection of my mood; cold, dreary, and depressed. I have not found happiness on my mission in ways that I would like to admit, but the mission isn't about me anyway. I hope you're all being better member missionaries than I am full-time, giving lots of referrals to the local missionaries and sharing the gospel through your example to others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment