Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Friday, June 5, 2015

May 12, 2015

After 4 1/2 months, I'm leaving Greeley, and I got assigned to the best area in the mission, Saratoga, Wyoming, population: 1690. Seriously though, it's so sick. It's beautiful scenery everywhere, nice and humble people, great fishing and hunting, awesome members, and, don't judge how I say this, but basically the most adorable little house ever. It should be a good transfer. my companion is Elder Palmer from Riverside. He is a pilot and plane mechanic, he's been out for 7 months, and it's just us and 45 minutes away from any other missionaries. He seems like a cool guy, so I don't think we'll have any problems.

On the down side, I hurt my hand a week or so ago playing basketball, and it's still not all the way healed. It was rainy all week in Greeley, and we also had the septic system flood a little bit in the basement where we were staying. But it's healing, it stopped raining, and the wonderful liquids returned from where they came eventually. 

I have a lot of pics to compensate for the less than thrilling summary of my week.

 Cute conejito

 Welcome to Wyoming

 Windmills

 That scene from Dumb and Dumber

 Home

 Fishing for P-day

 Private pond-member hookups


No comments:

Post a Comment