Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Colorado Fort Collins Mission
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

June 30, 2015

Obviously I'm pressed for time since I'm sending this a day late (thank heaven for mormon.org time...), but here's the gist. 

Transferred to Yuma/Wray, there are about twice as many people here as there were in my last area. It has been hot here lately, in the 90s, but thankfully we have a truck with good A/C. There is a lot more Spanish work here, and a ton of families that I've just started getting to know. Our new living quarters is....small. We live in a motel with a mini fridge, microwave, and bathroom. That's pretty much it. At least we have a swamp cooler. Our neighbors, the owners, let us use their kitchen, but it's so filthy and covered in food and stuff that I've just eaten cereal every morning this week. I'll have to include a picture. they also let us use their refrigerator, but their mom came by last Wednesday and took it, putting all of our food in the kitchen...so it all went bad. My poor ice cream...anyway, things have been pretty good here though other than that. Nothing to make me happy here except working hard and knowing that at least I'm doing that right. Well, we at least went bowling and played sports for P-day. Sting pong was incredibly fun. Pics included. I was feeling sick Sunday, took some Tylenol. woke up fine, but then we were going pretty hard at basketball and soccer and so today I feel horrible again and achy and sore all over.



No comments:

Post a Comment